Sunday, December 6, 2015

95 days

This is how many days I was in Guatemala before I received my first scorpion sting. And actually I was stung twice! Once in both arms buy the same scorpion. He had made my bag his home I guess. I hadn’t used the bag in about a week. I’m usually really good about shaking everything out before putting in on my body but I was sloppy this time.



Brandon killed him and laughed at me as I nursed my wounds (can't wait for his first encounter). I am glad that it is out of the way and I now know that it truly feels like a wasp sting. This doesn’t feel good by any means but it was not as painful as I had made it out to be in my mind.  Also, LindaBlue had left us some homeopathic remedies and one was perfect for my ailment.


XOXO,
Katie and Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment