Thursday, September 3, 2015

Today's activity

Avocado Trees in the yard

Shore in front of our house...not our boat.


Papaya Tree in the yard

Unpacked our unborn offsprings clothing... these are a few of the cute onesies.
For those of you who care to see how large I am

Another view of me at 23 weeks pregnant...I really don't like selfies!


Brandon went to town today without me to find a pooper scooper and to pick up a few grocery items. It felt strange to be alone in the house. I talked to my dad about the settling in process and it felt good to talk about it out loud. I unpacked the baby room. It truly is amazing how little stuff this little person has...I hope we can keep it this way. We meet the midwife tomorrow. I am really looking forward to meeting her!

2 comments:

  1. Katie, you look great. I noticed you were wearing a sweater. Is it cold there? Enjoying your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your avocado and papaya trees! You look fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete